Please click on the link above to view Dr. Seleme’s new article regarding planetary forces and its affects on the human body.
Have you always wanted a great reason to drink wine? Your wish has been answered!
This is a multi-page article regarding the benefits of red wine for Americans of all legal drinking ages. Just click on the link above to download and print or save on to your e-reader.
How Can Hypnosis Help You?
Hypnosis can help with a variety of conditions, including:
- Changing negative behaviors such as smoking, bed-wetting and overeating
- Reducing or eliminate fears, stress and anxiety
- Treating pain during childbirth and reduce labor time
- Controlling pain during dental and surgical procedures
- Relieving symptoms associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Lowering blood pressure
- Controlling nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy
- Reducing the intensity and frequency of headaches, including migraines
- Treating and easing the symptoms of asthma
- Hastening the healing of some skin diseases, including warts, psoriasis and atopic dermatitis
- Improving academic achievement
Hypnosis can create rapid and powerful change in habits, behaviors and thinking, but it will only work if the person wants it to work. Most anyone can enter the state of hypnosis however the effectiveness of the suggestions given by the hypnotist will totally depend on the person’s willingness to accept them. Modern hypnotists can use a wide range of techniques to enhance suggestion acceptance in their clients. Many professional hypnotists now use strategies from Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) when working with their clients.
NLP is based on the theory that the words, expressions and inflections we use to describe our symptoms reflect an inner, subconscious perception of our problems. If these words and perceptions are inaccurate, as long as we continue to use them and to think of them, the underlying problem will persist. In other words, our attitudes are, in a sense, a self-fulfilling prophecy. Through hypnosis, the therapist will helps the patient to remodel thoughts and mental associations in order to fix preconceived notions which may be keeping the patient from achieving better health. Although some hypnosis applications like quitting smoking or stress reduction can be accepted directly by a hypnotist, others should be referred by your physician. Pain management clients should always be diagnosed by their medical doctor and then referred to the hypnotist if hypnotic pain management is indicated. This allows your doctor to make sure that you will not mask symptoms.